1st off, thanks to everyone's recommendations with my fuel injection pump problems. Turns out, I really did need pump, so I bought one and had a mechanic I found on Craigslist, who works for GM put it in for me. He was really good and followed up with me to be sure it worked well after I got it back, and his prices were very reasonable. If anybody in the Philadelphia area needs a diesel mechanic, just let me know, and I'll forward you his info.

As for my question, let me give you a little background. I am in the real estate business, and I buy and rehab old homes in the Philadelphia area. ONe thing I come across often are old oil tanks often half full of fuel oil. In order to bring these houses up to code, I have to remove the oil tank from the basement. Last year, I bought a 500 gallon tank, which I store at my warehouse, and I have been pumping the oil into 5 gallon buckets and storing it in my tank. Over the winter, I used some of it in Kerosene Heaters, but I am quickly filling up this 500 gallon tank.

Now, for my obvious question, I was wondering if it would be possible and what is involved, in using this fuel in my truck. I don't want to do anything to mess up the truck, so, please tell if this is a no no, but as far as I know, Diesel fuel and fuel oil, are essentially the same thing.

Tom