So I just got a Banks 6 gun Bundle for my 03' Dmax and took it out for a spin last night and too be honest, I was a little disappointed. Maybe I was expecting a little too much after reading reviews, but I was ready for the ride of my life.
I was actually a little nervious to roll the dial up to 6 for the first time. I thought it would be a challenge to keep the tires from spinning, but it was the complete opposite. I couldnt get the tires to spin at all! I only have 265s on this thing and they are road tread to boot. I'm not the type of guy who goes tearing around wasting tires, but I wanted to see what the truck had.
Now, it has a noticible increase in power between stages 1 and 6, but from reading reviews shouldn't it be able to spin 265s? I don't know, maybe I am expecting too much out of an 03' to begin with? Or, maybe the guy I had install it programmed it wrong. Is there anyone out there who was one of these systems on their 03' Dmax? If so, what kind of results did you get? Thanks