Well so far I have all of the bugs out of my swap except for tow/haul mode. I have went back in and hooked in a BCM and still am not getting tow/haul mode. I verified with a TECH II that the BCM is seeing the tow/haul request from the switch, but it still is not sending the message. I have also noticed that the cluster is VERY slow to display data from the class 2 data bus, and I have no gear display. To those that have done this swap and have tow/haul working, what BCM did you use? What VIN number did you have programmed in if it is different from your donors? I'm beggining to think my problem is the fact that my BCM is looking for too many modules that are no longer present on the data bus. My donor had pretty much every option available right down to memery seats, ONSTAR and NAV. When I scanned the BCM with the TECH II it actuallu gave me a warning about ONSTAR and NAV not communicating. I'm at my wits end and another couple miles beyond right now with this. I know tow/haul isn't required as the swap works fine without it, but it sure would be nice when towing to help keep tranny temps in check.