hey guys how's it going just became a new member and very excited to be here, however i need some help and info from you experienced duramax junkies. So about 3 months ago I found a 2008 Chevy duramax at a dealer ship, it had 240,000 miles but when I test drove it IT GAVE ME A HARCORE BONER. Well last week a good friend of mine from work told me he s elling a 2003 2500 long bed duramax, I had interest right away but then again iam new to this diesel thing and I need some help, now for the info on the truck, 2003 2500 crew cab RWD drive, the truck has 211,000 miles, its got a banks kit in it, stock size tires and lift, my friend is the original owner, at 180,000 miles my buddy bought new injectors for the truck cause he told me that 03 duramax had issues with there injectors, he also said he bought some special filter for the diesel fuel so the injectors would last longer my buddy also said he has receipts for everything he has done to the truck, MY BUDDY WANTS $8,000 FOR THE TRUCK. Iam very interested in the truck but I need some advice from you guys. SO PLEASE HELP ME, Thank you guys