Everyone,

The history: I've had the truck since new. No mods. I replaced the injectors myself 3 or 4 years ago. ~160,000 miles on it now. It has been a great truck other than for the injector issue. We've had four kids since purchasing it and it holds all 6 of us nicely. It's paid for, and I'd like to keep it for as long as possible.

However, over the course of the last 2 or so years(?) it seems to have lost some of its get-up-and-go at higher speeds. When starting out from a standstill it seems to do just fine up to normal highway speeds.

But:
1.) When going uphill it seems to slow down ever so gently, and then when it finally downshifts it's all show and no go. Noise, but no feeling of acceleration.
2.) At interstate speeds of 60 or 70, when downshifting, it's again all noise but very very little acceleration.
3.) At times it seems that if I >slowly< roll into the accelerator it can increase speed faster than if I put it all the way down to force a downshift.

And, really, I've had it so long and this has been such a slow deterioration (if at all) that I have a had time remembering how things should really be. I just feel that it's not normal.

It throws no codes. And it's not like what I've read here regarding the limp mode.

Any ideas?

Thanks.