Thread: Edge w/ attitude

Question Edge w/ attitude

I still have my Edge Juice with Attitude from my '05.

Has anyone out there tried to put the LLY version on an LBZ?

Or, does anyone have information as to whether it will work or not?

I'm fearfull about potential of doing harm to my truck by trying it.

Edge says it will not work and they say that it is not "upgradeable" to the LBZ.

Mike
    07 Silverado 2500HD LT3 D/A CC SB, Astro cap, all in Blue Granite Metallic. H2 chrome wheels with 265/70-17 Pirelli Scorpions. Autometer Boost and Pyro mounted overhead. Luverne stainless nerf bars, BedRug, PML trans pan and high cap diff cover.

03 Cardinal 31BH travel trailer weighing in at 9600# loaded and ready to go.

2 x 07 Sea Doo GTX PWC's, 3 Passenger and able to tow skier, tube, etc

02 VW Jetta GL TDI automatic, 42 MPG winter, 47 summer, 96K.

00 VW Jetta GLS TDI 5 speed, Rocket Chip 3 Euro with hi flow injectors. 48 MPG winter, 54 MPG summer. 142K.

Default To Edge to Not to Edge

I have an 04 Duramax.(LB7) I've been looking at the Edge with the A2 GPS. Can't say I really need the power, but thought it would be fun and I'd justify it with fuel savings. However, I really don't need another headache in my life and after reading some I'm becoming concerned.

Any thoughts?

If Edge says it won't work on an LBZ... I'd not try it.

Otherwise, the Edge Juice/Att has done a good job on the LB7 trucks I've installed it in....

Jim

Default Thanks Jim!!

Agreed!!!!!

Call me chicken, but I sold the Juice w/ Attitude.

Absolutely not worth the risk. I'm just frustrated that it could not be upgraded after the initial $$$$ spent.

Attitude looked the same and just seems like a different program in the box would have worked.

Mike
    07 Silverado 2500HD LT3 D/A CC SB, Astro cap, all in Blue Granite Metallic. H2 chrome wheels with 265/70-17 Pirelli Scorpions. Autometer Boost and Pyro mounted overhead. Luverne stainless nerf bars, BedRug, PML trans pan and high cap diff cover.

03 Cardinal 31BH travel trailer weighing in at 9600# loaded and ready to go.

2 x 07 Sea Doo GTX PWC's, 3 Passenger and able to tow skier, tube, etc

02 VW Jetta GL TDI automatic, 42 MPG winter, 47 summer, 96K.

00 VW Jetta GLS TDI 5 speed, Rocket Chip 3 Euro with hi flow injectors. 48 MPG winter, 54 MPG summer. 142K.