I haven't heard anything about them.

I try to sway people away from eBay auctions for fuel injection and engine-related parts - unless you know them well, they are selling new name-brand parts, and/or have a big positive selling history.

I bought a set of rod/main bearings recently from an eBay store. These were new, high-quality and name-brand factory-boxed bearings, and the seller had a huge positive seller rating. There were many less expensive bearing options available on eBay, probably made in China stuff. You get what you pay for. There's too much at stake when assembling an engine or replacing the fuel injectors to risk bad or poor quality parts from an unknown vendor. I'd rather pay the going rate for guaranteed parts and know that the vendor is reliable.

Jim

PS: If I were to begin selling injectors on eBay, I'd contact the administrator for all of the diesel boards/forums letting them know who I was and what I was offering on eBay. Then, I'd let the admins know about my warranty and the quality of the product. This wouldn't cost the vendor anything but a little time. I can't explain why the plethora of diesel-related vendors on eBay don't do that.