First of all, We've all seen dozens of posts with the *s in place of the brand names, etc. I supposed it was some kind of unwritten rule, inside joke or BB protocol to frame it that way. Secondly, I thought this was a BB where ideas could be exchanged, even extreme ones. I realize how outlandish it is for a Power Stroke to be wearing an Allison, but anything is possible in this industry. If by any chance it's true, I thought the old salts might know of it or want to. The man obviously saw the incredulous look on my face when he said it, as he immediately said: "I drive trucks for a living, so I know Allison...['s reputation]...transmissions. Said truck was 20 feet away and before I could get a look, my 2yr old grandson demanded my full attention, then my wife and daughter wanted to leave the RV park. Needless to say, I sorely missed being able to look (inspect) that new truck and as friendly, knowledgeable and sincere as he was, I'm sure he would have allowed it. I hope to run into him again as we're both members of the same private RV park. I'd be willing to discuss this matter with you further in private; just give me your email.