Thread: 1996 Chevrolet Suburban 6.5L 4WD w/rhino wrap + (5) extra tires and rims - $9995

Default 1996 Chevrolet Suburban 6.5L 4WD w/rhino wrap + (5) extra tires and rims - $9995

See my craigslist ad below for more pictures:

https://ashtabula.craigslist.org/cto/6170659130.html

For sale is an absolutely unique 1996 Chevrolet Suburban 6.5L Diesel 4x4, heavy half ton for sale. 3rd owner, clean Carfax, 147,347 miles, with third-row seating. I will also throw in (5) extra tires and rims (see below for more info).

This was a DOD special order, hence the diesel engine, heavier axles, and 42-gallon tank. I purchased it approximately 2 years ago from the second owner who lived in Baltimore. He intended to completely overhaul it and make an off-road project out of it, but ran out of money. Because it was almost rust-free, and because I was bringing it back to NE Ohio, I had it professionally wrapped with bed liner from Bullet Liner (see the link below) and also undercoated.

I have done the following maintenance since then:

-Muffler crossover
    -Batteries
    -Air Filter
    -Starter
    -Fuel tank with new sending unit
    -New PMD (relocated under the front headlight for better airflow)
    -Turbocharger Wastegate solenoid
    -Brake light covers

Needs:
    -A/C Compressor and system recharged (part is $147 on Amazon)

The truck lives in my climate controlled garage, and it driven weekly and always washed during the winter months. I don't believe you'll find a better diesel Suburban at this price anywhere.

Extra tires info:
    (5) BF Goodrich 8-Lug All-Terrain T/A LT265 / 75R16 with steel (8) eight lug rims. The 5th one is a brand new spare. Tires are about 75%, rims are in VGC. Bolt pattern: 6.5" or 165.1mm. Height: 31", Width: 10 3/4". VGC. Tires list for $194 each on Amazon, and the rims list for $138 each on Amazon.

Dulin Designs Bullet Wrap:
    https://www.facebook.com/BulletLinerOfCleveland/

$9,995.00 CASH. I have the title in hand, ready to go. Call (440) 796-3254 to view. Carfax available upon request. Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images