Thread: LBZ Letdown!

Diagonal Brace Guest

Angry

I could not believe it! As I pulled into the left lane to pass the engine sputtered and the light came on. I coasted to the side and the engine would start but not run. After a tow job to the nearest dealer I was informed that a wire had came disconnected from the fuel pressure regulator. Anyone else have a similar story. First engine problem in four Duramaxes.

Kennedy Guest

While it's a stupid problem to have and there's really no excuse, I would be glad it was as simple as it was!

spongebob Guest

*knocking on wood as i post this*
    the only problem ive had so far on my 2500 mile lbz is the starter motor almost fell out..

Could have a bunch of 6.0 powerjokes like we have at work and we are putting them in the shop on a regular basis. I personally would not own one with the way mine is acting at less than 40,000 miles. Seems like the problems you mentioned are minor, good luck from now on...
    2004.5 LLY CREW CAB 4X4 SLT<br />BLACK IN COLOR<br />PRODIGY BRAKE CONTROLLER<br />XM RADIO OPTION<br />FULLY LOADED BUT NO DVD OR ROOF LIGHTS<br />6\" FLAT OVAL WESTIN NERF BARS(BLK)<br />24\' ENCLOSED HARLEY HAULER<br />2003 HERITAGE SOFTAIL CLASSIC<br />265/75R/16 BFG\'S ALL TERRAINS