Thread: Schefenacker TTT Mirror Question

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Question Schefenacker TTT Mirror Question

I took a chance and bought a set of Schefenacker TTT Mirrors on ebay that came off a 2003 3500HD to use on my 2003 2500HD LT with stock heated power adjustable Mirrors. Any chance anyone has a set of installation instructions for these mirrors they could share and/or words of wisdom on installing them? They are in transit and I'll be attempting an install this coming weekend.

We recently bought a 5th wheel RV and have been using some Dometic clamp on towing mirrors that are OK but I remember reading all the good reports on the TTT mirrors and have been watching for set on eBay.

All suggestions and advice are welcome.

Thanks,
    Bill
    Bill
    03 2500HD D/A CC/SB/4WD,OilGuard, MegaFilter,LiftPump/PreFilter, Bilsteins,RetraxRollTop,J&J Boards,Coolant Filter,AlliDeepPan,FastIdle,AllHeadLightsOn,
    98 K3500 6.5,SOLD

Be sure that the mirrors have the multiplex harness included. This is needed for the 2003 models to connect the drivers side mirror to the control pad. Drop me an email and I'll see if I have the instruction pdf.
    Kennedy Diesel-owner
    More than just a salesman-I use and test the products that I sell on a daily basis!
    Superflow Lie Detector in house
    2002 Chev K2500HD D/A CC Long LT 11.77@ 124mph at 7700# fuel only-e.t. needs help
    2005 Chev K3500SRW D/A CC Long LT(SOLD)
    2007 Chev K2500 Classic EC Short LT (Sold)
    2012 GMC K3500SRW D/A CC Long LTZ Happy Birthday to me! Built 1 working day after my birthday and delivered 7 days later.
    2016 GMC K3500SRW D/A CC short LTZ

Custom tuning in house using EFI Live tuning software!

Smile

Thanks John .. I will email you when I get home..

Update:

John, thanks for the Installation Instruction pdf document you sent! The pictures in the eBay listing doesn't show the Multiplex adapter harness as being included but your install document has the pin outs and signal definitions for the Mirror connector. I also found the mirror control schematics in my GM shop manual so I'll be able to determine how to match up the control signals and splice into the OEM harness.

Thanks for your help!

Bill
    Last edited by jbplock; 07-11-2017 at 18:02.
    Bill
    03 2500HD D/A CC/SB/4WD,OilGuard, MegaFilter,LiftPump/PreFilter, Bilsteins,RetraxRollTop,J&J Boards,Coolant Filter,AlliDeepPan,FastIdle,AllHeadLightsOn,
    98 K3500 6.5,SOLD