Thread: Pacific Performance Engineering

Question

1. Is anybody else still running the P.P.E.'s Tech IV programmer and Duramaximiser combo? Any problems or comments?

2. Just noticed on their web site they no longer carry the Tech IV programmer. Anyone know why?

3. I have been running it for 2 years. I love it. (I learned they hard way that the stock ally can't take all that hp).

I am concerned why this product is off the market. If anybody as any info it would be appreciated
    2002 d/a,c/c,s/b,white w/ blk flares,tech iv pcm programmer-duramaximiser,fipk,dynomax muffler on oem 3.5 inch exhaust,husky floor liners and mud flaps,vent visors,interco trxus 255/85/16,amsoil bumper to bumper.

Nothing wrong with the product. PPE still handles the duramaximizer, go to TTS power systems for your pcm.
    Scott
    02 GMC 3500 D/A CCRegency<br />255\'s Neeper Titan8 Rims,Westin,<br />4\" Bassani Exh., Volant Intake, Autometer pod guages,Duramaximizer, PPE TechIV,1100 wts. Pioneer power, MBQuarts,Orion subs,12 disk changer,<br /><a href=\"http://photos.yahoo.com/cowboy095\" target=\"_blank\">http://photos.yahoo.com/cowboy095</a>

still a great program........the tts 120 or tech lV as they call it.........ppe and tts seperated over some issues that were not related to the performance of tts's products........they can still be had just call steve direct 310-669-8101
    2002 CHEVY 2500HD CC SB D/A 4X4<br />COMP/JUICE 4.61 PREDATOR 1.04 <br />BANKS 4\"EXHAUST<br />SUNCOAST PROLOC TRIPLEDISC TORQUE CONVERTOR & CLUTCH PACK UPGRADE<br />AFE STAGE 2<br />POWERSHOT 2000 PROPANE INJECTION<br />DVGAMBLE@BELLSOUTH.NET

Talking

Thanks. I was hoping it was something like that. I wanted some tech information on ally and what I need to do to best match their hp/tq set up....I'll call steve.
    2002 d/a,c/c,s/b,white w/ blk flares,tech iv pcm programmer-duramaximiser,fipk,dynomax muffler on oem 3.5 inch exhaust,husky floor liners and mud flaps,vent visors,interco trxus 255/85/16,amsoil bumper to bumper.

Kennedy Guest

Arrow

Word I got from PPE was that when they released their new Xcelerator tuner TTS severed ties.

I had a similar experience when I got upset and started making waves about a customer's 12-14 plus week wait for a programmer...

Well I got mine a while back. I have good service and tech support thus far. I was hoping for an update or two, but they said none, which surprises me as tech changes so rapid. Im preping to build the ally to best handle my set up and during the research I found out it is no longer on the market (got worried it was flawed or something). No big deal, besides it is too late to change unless i buy a new pcm and start over. Thanks for the imput....