Thread: Conversion stories coming to the BB

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Arrow Conversion stories coming to the BB

I've got a handful of diesel conversion stories that we've produced through the years, and many are no longer online. Most of these will be brought back, and will appear right here in the BB. Some involve the 6.2/6.5, some the Cummins and others... Keep watching...

In the meantime, we need your input as well. If you've got a conversion story or photos, let us know....

Jim

Will be interested to see what people are doing. I've had a conversion project of my own on the back burner for much too long. Might just have to clear some things out of the schedule and get on that!
    '94 GMC 6.5TD K1500 4L80E 2-Door Yukon SLE 221K
    '93 Chevrolet 6.5TD K2500HD NV4500 Std. Cab Longbed 187K
    '85 Toyota 22R RN60 4x4 Std. Cab Shortbed 178K (Currently retired for rebuild)
    Diesel Page Member #2423

This is great! I also have a project in mind. I will add to this section if I go forward.
    1993 K3500 - Peninsular 18:1 engine, marine injectors, high capacity cooling, AL Core Radiator, 3" DP and 4" exhaust, ISSPRO Gauges, Girdle, AMSOIL Dual Oil Filter System, 1997 Air Filter(trashed the K&N), 395K on Body, 165k on engine.
    1997 GMC Savana - 6.5 TD
    1966 CJ5 - V6 Gas - highly modified
    1967 Jeepster - Stock
    1986 Jeep CJ7 - Stock
    1993 Grand Cherokee - 6.2 diesel
    2007 Grand Cherokee - 3.0 diesel

I guess I had better get something written. How many pictures do you want/need...I have a lot of them.
    1987 Jeep Grand Wagoneer...new 6.5 in process...diamond block, 18:1's, other goodies...

Arrow

If you need help selecting or formatting whatever pics you have, send them to my email address (I have hi-speed now ). Then, I could help you put them in the Photo Album, which allows you to add them to your story here in the board...

I still have some Jeep CJ/6.5 photos and some text to add here that were shot during the 2001 Rendezvous in Ohio. Not a lot of how-to, but sometimes just knowing what's possible and learning what others have done helps. And, I'll probably add a Duramax Suburban story at some point....

Thanks for helping out!

Jim