Thread: Paintdude Question?

Wink

Just looking at your pictures, and really like your cowl hood. Was looking for one myself. Just wondered how it fit, and how u like it? Was thinking of getting a ram hood and doing some plumbing, to get more air in the intake, but still undecided. I think i'll go the same as yours, as it looks awesome. Oh ya how much, and where did ya get it from. Thanks.
    2001 GMC 2500HD SLT,quad 215,a little big present from edge,afe air intake,4\"inch exhaust,cowl induction hood,285BFer\'s,eaton e-locker,stage 4 suncoast tranny in 3 more sleeps

Goodmark industries..Do a search on the net for them..The hood fits pretty well, all steel and fake induction..Just a look..A guy could mod it to be functional..about 500 bucks plus shipping of 75-100 to Canada?..I think they will sell directly to you..If not let me know, I could have one drop shipped to you..It has to go to a commercial address, because it is truck freight..

it has the bug screen holes and the OEM insulation fits right on to it also.. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    2002 GMC...Dmax in Black of course..X-cab 4 by 4..<br />Goodmark Cowl Inducton Hood<br />Lund Screen front<br />Stainless nerf Bars<br />aux tank<br />Jardine 4\" Exhaust<br />and some more stuff