I have a 2002 duramax diesel with problems. At 40,000 miles it lost power and GM found a bad injector so they replaced all eight with the new style that was supposed to be the fix. They told me they would extend my warranty on my engine to 7 years and 200,000 miles which sounded good to me. Today at 80,000 miles I was pulling a 32' trailer and after topping off with fuel 30 miles down the road I noticed my truck cutting out and the oil pressure was running half normal so I stopped by the local dealer and told them what was going on and they said I had probably got ahold of some bad fuel so they charged me $142 for a fuel system check that checked out good and a fuel filter. When I got in the truck and started up it was running the same way. They told me to run it cause I probably had some trash in the lines that needed to be ran out. I was in a hurry so I left and unloaded my pipe and dropped off the trailer. When I got home and checked the oil again I noticed it looked cleaner then earlier and the level was high. I decided to drain it and thats when I realized what was going on. I bet I drained over 5 gallons of oil and diesel mixed out of my crankcase. after adding 10 quarts of oil and starting up my oil pressure was normal. I will be taking it in first thing in the morning. I am wondering though after running 100 miles with deisel in my oil if it damages other components like the turbo or the bearing etc??????????? I will be making them take the $90 for the fuel system check off my $100 deductable or whatever they call it. Has anyone else had these problems with the replacement injectors? I did notice after they replaced the injectors the first time my fuel economy dropped off a couple of miles per gallon. Thanks: