Thread: 6.5 heads

Angry 6.5 heads

hi guys I am in Kentucky new to this so please bear with me if post is not fully correct new to forum not to diesels I worked on diesels most of my adult life in the military I have an extra set of 6.5 heads still on engine with broken starter ear do not know how good they are but would be willing to trade for parts to get my 96 k3500 dually 6.5 going been having injector pump timing issues and pmd problems not getting fuel through injectors in other words no smoke out tail pipe at all

1996 chevy k3500 dually 6.5 TD

mech199 welcome to the page.

A new post would probably be better.

Maybe one of the moderators could move this to a new post for you?

Do a little searching in old posts you might find what your looking for. Use the Search function at the top of the page.

Have you checked fuel shut off solenoid to see if it is working?
    Leaks in fuel lines between tank and pump?
    Do you have fuel at filter bleed with electric pump jumped? Pressure should be 3or 4 pounds off and can drop to 0 under throttle.
    Only 3 tings needed on Diesels, fuel, air, and compression.

Lots of good help and info here.

What part of Kentucky are you in?
    "The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government."
    -Patrick Henry

A5150nut
    2006 K3500 D/A
    94 6.5 4x4 5spd Sold

Arrow

Welcome aboard!

Yes, this should be its own thread. Two, actually, as this is two separate topics. If you wish to trade parts, post what you have, and what you want, in the Classified Ad forum. Post engine problems in the appropriate forum.
    1985 Blazer 6.2
    2001 GMC 2500HD D/A
    dmaxmaverick@thedieselpage.com