TheDieselPage.com Forums  
2017 - TDP's 21st Anniversary
What's New: | Feature Articles: | Product Reviews: | Member's Area: | Subscribe:
Duramax 6600 Diesel Page | Advertiser's Section | Classified Ads | Photo Album | Diesel Books, GM Licensed T-shirts

Go Back   TheDieselPage.com Forums > The Diesel Page Member Forums > Member's Forum
Register FAQ Members List Photo Album Mark Forums Read

Member's Forum The Diesel Page Member community forum. General discussion forum for topics not necessarily focused on diesels.

Old 11-14-2017, 10:03 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapidoxidationman View Post
It flabbergasts me that he's still in office. You know as well as I that if it had been a Dem in office and doing those things, the 'pubs would be on it like hair on a gorilla.
It flabbergasts me that Clinton stayed in office. I literally gave up during the '90s. One felony after another, and nothing ever happened to them. When Bill lied under oath on camera to a federal grand jury, nothing happened. Martha Stewart went to prison for lying. Scooter Libby went to prison for lying. Apologists explained away Bill's lies.

If Trump was what you say he is, women would be lined up around the block for their 15 minutes of fame. They aren't. In fact, there are none. Even Trump's ex-wives won't speak ill of him. All of his children adore him. You can see it in every one of their faces. He doesn't smoke, doesn't drink and has never done drugs.

The reason voters voted for him was primarily because he is not a politician. The right side of this country knows how corrupt all of DC is. Trump is already rich and powerful, and has not been or likely to be corrupted by the DC swamp. That is why he is where he is.... and is why the left will never understand why he's President... or know how to defeat him (because of all of their own false premises).

BTW: I adore women. My one and only wife of 47 years and 26 year old daughter will attest to that. Getting personal shows desperation.
Old 11-14-2017, 06:00 PM
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by More Power View Post
It flabbergasts me that Clinton stayed in office. I literally gave up during the '90s. One felony after another, and nothing ever happened to them. When Bill lied under oath on camera to a federal grand jury, nothing happened. Martha Stewart went to prison for lying. Scooter Libby went to prison for lying. Apologists explained away Bill's lies.

If Trump was what you say he is, women would be lined up around the block for their 15 minutes of fame. They aren't. In fact, there are none. Even Trump's ex-wives won't speak ill of him. All of his children adore him. You can see it in every one of their faces. He doesn't smoke, doesn't drink and has never done drugs.

The reason voters voted for him was primarily because he is not a politician. The right side of this country knows how corrupt all of DC is. Trump is already rich and powerful, and has not been or likely to be corrupted by the DC swamp. That is why he is where he is.... and is why the left will never understand why he's President... or know how to defeat him (because of all of their own false premises).

BTW: I adore women. My one and only wife of 47 years and 26 year old daughter will attest to that. Getting personal shows desperation.
A great explanation, Jim. Unfortunately, with any Liberal, like I've "explained", time and again, no explanation is possible. Just glad I've been on the road and unable to get subjected to this particular thread!
30yrs at Big Blue - no career - 12 yrs as gunsmith - my only career - NRA Life - SASS member/Black Powder Only!
Old 11-15-2017, 09:32 AM
Administrator

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickWells View Post
A great explanation, Jim. Unfortunately, with any Liberal, like I've "explained", time and again, no explanation is possible. Just glad I've been on the road and unable to get subjected to this particular thread!
Does anyone know who will run against Trump in 2020?

The Dems are in for a shock. They run against everything that won Trump the election (America first, fair trade, control of the border, bring jobs back, energy, and on and on and on). Get out the popcorn, it'll be a fun time to see it unfold.