Thread: Tires wanted

I am interested in some 245/75/16 tires with low miles. It would be nice if they were in or near the Kansas City, Mo. area but shipping is always an option. Please let me know if you have any take offs you would like to dispose of.

Thanks,
    Jim Cobler<br />01 GMC Sierra CC 2500HD Short Bed, 2 WD,Duramax/Allison, frame mounted pre-filter, bed fuel tank with a re-circulating pump that draws from the botton of tank through a water separating/filter into other end of tank with return tubes.

You may want to look on Ebay. I got a set with the wheels last year for about what it would have cost me for the tires alone. They had 5 miles on them. I guess some people go down and get new wheels and tires first thing when they get their truck. This was a tire dealer in the Texas area that was selling them.

Ken

mdadgar Guest

Jim,

I have an unused stock Bridgestone V-Steel that I'd love to get rid of. It was the spare on my '02 2500HD and it's never been on the ground.

Shoot me an email at tire@pdc-racing.net if you are interested.

- Mark

Hi I have 4 Firestones with 15000 on them and a brand new spare. I am in Tacoma WA shoot me a line if interested.
    Dan

Turbo Al Guest

Please this is the forums section if you want Classified ads go to top of page and click on it.
    Thankyou
    Al