Well the van now has 191k on it and I changed to stanadyne from ps about 25k ago and my mileage has increased. The van now gets a average 23.5 to 24.5 running 62-64 mph on the highway. I don't know if the increase came from me switching to stanadyne or from the engine breaking in, should be almost broken in now I also run full syn fluids from engine to rear and and I am a easy driver. I have only had one injector replaced at 23k and a steering gear box replaced at 130k and the fuel primer pump replaced at 155k. Fuel gelled in IA and the pump sheered its teeth off trying to pull gelled fuel through. I have not heared of any other vans gelling up but it was -6 out with a wind chill of -25 and I bought the fuel from the Flying J in waterloo and double treated it with ps in the white bottle and it still gelled up after being off for only 30 hours. oh well lesson learned, start truck every 5 hours and let idle for 1/2 hour when temp is below 0 out, stanadyne says it is good down to -60, but I don't want to find out with another 530.00 pump plus 100.00 to thaw it out.