Okay, now I just connected the fuel lines, but as suburban has smaller pipe coming out from fuel tank, does it affect the engine work? Today I filled engine with oil and tried to start it with my "screwdriver key" and it actually started for a second. Of course, Passlock then interrupted. What I noticed, that if I turn ignition on, then on the info panel in the dashboard, it says: "Driver 1 - Odometer: 116000 - Low Fuel, Service 4WD, and then it stays at odometer (you can change by hourmeter, business and so on from the button there). But in the book, I saw, that Jim had all gears marked up there (P, R, N, D, 3, 2, 1), if the ignition was on. Well, Jim had little bit different instrument panel as well, but I still think, that it should show it. I got the tail lights working after some hours (in Europe you have to have amber indicator lights, so thats way I was confused).

PS! My headlights are acting weird. When I turn the ignition on, then theres low beam, if I change to high beam, the low beam goes off, actually they both should be on...