Thread: Switched to the dark side, bunch of 6.2l parts FS

Default Switched to the dark side, bunch of 6.2l parts FS

Hi guys,
    I've just switch to the cummins side so I have a couple of parts of the old 1992 sierra for sale:

Freshly rebuilt injection pump. Rebuilt by the most reputable shop here in montreal, invoice for over 500$. Pump was installed, engine ran on idle but never driven, since I then decided to scrap the truck. I'd like 260$ + shipping for it but negociable. I'll toss in some Bosch Glow Plugs and a belts tentionner for free with it, both with less than 4000km. Scan of invoice is possible.

Military spec intake and exhaust manifolds. Exhaust manifold are in really good condition and I'll include brand new gaskets and exhaust flanges for it. 200$ + shipping OBO

Both front fenders, driver side inner fender and both cab corner for a crew cab 1988-1998 pickup. All brand new, ideally someone located near montreal as I'm sure shipping will be a killer on this. 150$ for all.

New aftermarket headlight housing with smooth class with HID kit. All less than a year on it, perfect condition... 70$

Great condition radiator, manual transmission. 50$

4 6X5.5" wheel spacer 1 1/2" thick from rough country, part number 1904. 2 never installed, other 2 less than a year. 80$

Momo steering wheel hub, brand new in box for gm full size truck. 80$ can throw in an aftermarket steering wheel for free.

I believe I also have the factory service manual for GMC 1992 trucks and I believe the haynes manual for that generation. Best offer takes it.

Finnally I have some energy suspension urethane cab mount, I'm not sure if they raise or not. Those those in if you buy something else OBO.

For some reason my photobucket won't work but I can email pictures of everything.

Thanks

Oh and if anyone that a couple items, I can do a package deal...

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by VwAlex View Post
    Hi guys......
    Freshly rebuilt injection pump. Rebuilt by the most reputable shop here in montreal, invoice for over 500$. Pump was installed, engine ran on idle but never driven, since I then decided to scrap the truck. I'd like 260$ + shipping for it but negociable. I'll toss in some Bosch Glow Plugs and a belts tentionner for free with it, both with less than 4000km. Scan of invoice is possible.......
    Thanks
    I'm interested in this. Please forward the invoice scan to verify the pump model to my email (in my sig.).
    1985 Blazer 6.2
    2001 GMC 2500HD D/A
    dmaxmaverick@thedieselpage.com

Oh, and BTW, WELCOME. Please don't be a stranger, just because you've fallen to the dark side. #2 is #2, and we take all kinds......
    1985 Blazer 6.2
    2001 GMC 2500HD D/A

Quote Originally Posted by DmaxMaverick View Post
    Oh, and BTW, WELCOME. Please don't be a stranger, just because you've fallen to the dark side. #2 is #2, and we take all kinds......
    Thanks!
    Sorry for the late response all the girlfriends are keeping me busy nowadays... I will send you an email shortly.

Spacers are sold, either I'm sligthly retarded or I can't edit the first post?

I can't speak to your mental status, but the post edit feature is time-limited. Just reply with updates as necessary.
    1985 Blazer 6.2
    2001 GMC 2500HD D/A

Pump still up for grab, 100$ shipped will include the momo hub for free.

Model number on pump?
    1987 Jeep Grand Wagoneer...new 6.5 in process...diamond block, 18:1's, other goodies...