Thread: Wet Carpet

Default Wet Carpet

My carpet is getting saturated on the drivers side just under the emergency brake. Door seal is good,no odor and the a/c is draining on the passenger side. The happen when it rains. Can not find a drip from above or under dash. Any suggestion would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Hmm-m, no signature. Hard to tell what configuration you are talking 'bout w/o a signature. I'd guess you have a CC? If so, there was a rash of like problem some time back. I don't recall how it ended. Try a search. IIRC it was a lengthy thread ~

Check the drains for the air box under the windshield wipers. If it fills up, water drips on the parking brake pedal.

Or. let us know what kind of vehicle you own...
    The Constitution needs to be re-read, not re-written!

If you can't handle Dr. Seuss, how will you handle real life?

Current oil burners: MB GLK250 BlueTEC, John Deere X758
    New ride: MB GLS450 - most stately
    Gone but not forgotten: '87 F350 7.3, '93 C2500 6.5, '95 K2500 6.5, '06 K2500HD 6.6, '90 MB 350SDL, Kubota 7510

DUH! Its a 2005 GMC CC 2500 LLY. Where do I look for the wiper drain. Thats the area it in. It must be running behind the kick panel. Thanks for your help guys.

I had similar problems with my 03, it ended up being a bad parking brake grommet in the floor of the cab, so if the wiper drain does not solve it try that

jonathan