Thread: 2011 Chevy HD

Arrow 2011 Chevy HD

The brand new 2011 trucks will hit the dealer lots this summer. All new chassis, new brakes, new wheels and many engine upgrades - such as more power/tq and fuel economy. A full story (with more pics) will be available here in The Diesel Page in a few days!

Jim

Thanks Jim. Nice lookin truck. MEAN! Bout time GM started making em look like trucks. Could have done more to get rid of that bumper, though. It's an improvement over the one's already on the road, but not by much. Nice to have mirrors that can compete with the other two on these latest trucks, too. If I could afford one, I'd order one in white!
    Dick
    2008 Jaco Seneca 35' motor home (Kodiak 5500 chassis). Pulling 18' Wells Cargo enclosed trailer, with 2016 Miata in it.

Default New Truck Articles

Here's the link to the new truck articles.
    http://www.thedieselpageforums.com/t...d.php?p=266372

Jim

Arrow

Just read the new Truck Trend magazine... Seems Ford didn't like it that the Duramax was now rated at 397-hp (a few hp above Ford), so they are now offering a factory power tune to those who previously bought the 2011 PSD that adds just enough power/tq to squeak by GM with 400/800....

The TT article on the GMC Denali 3500HD said it would maintain speed on a 16% grade even with a 12k trailer in tow... I wonder what GM will do for 2012? Maybe 405-hp???

Jim

NutNbutGMC Guest

I am still waiting on the 500 HP Cat in a GMC...

I saw just today where GM is already promoting the 11s with 0% at 60 months.