Thread: Predator Version Number

Does anybody know if you can tell which version of the Predator it is without installing it? The wife was going to take me to Summit and buy me one tonight but I don't want to get an older version. I was hoping there would be a sticker on the case.
    2003 3500 LT, D/A, CrewCab, 4WD, Pendaliner, \"\"THE BUS\"\"<br /><br />lewis.hudson@adelphia.net

Dave, as far as I can tell, the version # is not on the box (at least on mine). The only way I know is to plug it in, and the display will say what version it is. Most retailers should have the latest version on the shelf. Try calling Diablo direct, and maybe they can tell you based on the retailer and or info from the box. Worst case scenario is you send it in and they will give you the update for free. The only down side is you have to wait to get it back & pay shipping costs. Good Luck, DinoMax
    02 2500 LT CC 4X4 SB Dmax/Ally<br />6\" Superlift 315/75/16 BFG\'s <br />4\" Exh. Predator 1.07 <br />Quadzilla Digital EGT/Boost/Oil temp in O/H Console<br />MagHytec diff cover Tube Grill Nerf Bars Toolbox Rhino Liner<br /> <a href=\"http://home.bellsouth.net/p/PWP-dino\" target=\"_blank\">http://home.bellsouth.net/p/PWP-dino</a>

I bought mine from Summit yesterday. It is Version 1.10b. I could not find it any where on box, had to plug into find out. Thats the lastest version a far as I can tell. It works great!
    02 GMC CC Longbed DMAX ZF SPEED<br />LT PEWTER MT, RHINOLINED BED AND ROCKERS<br />AUTOMETER GAGES IN PILLAR MOUNT<br />K&N AIR FILTER, MOBIL DELVAC 1

Wink

Thanks for the info guys. I had a change of heart and went ahead and bought the juice w/attitude from Kennedy. I figured I would need gauges anyway so I could kill two birds with one stone. If I didn't have easy access to a Tech 2 I probably would have gotten the Predator for it's diagnostics. I may still get it when the wifes not looking.
    2003 3500 LT, D/A, CrewCab, 4WD, Pendaliner, \"\"THE BUS\"\"<br /><br />lewis.hudson@adelphia.net