Thread: 414k

Default 414k

What do you think about a high milage 07 GMC 3500 single rear wheel CC long bed. One owner mostly highway miles. Truck appears to be in great shape. I haven't heard it run yet.
    Denny
    2018 GMC Denali HD 2500 L5P.

Got proof of regular maintenance? Did it spend its time on the road pulling boats or other loads? It isn't Mark Rinker's, is it?

How much $$? 4x4? Can you get the VIN and do a carfax (or at least run the number past a dealer's service computer)?

High mileage may not be a problem if it's well maintained and hasn't been driven into the ground.

Not sure where you live, but quite a few trucks come out of Alberta from here and those have been driven in some pretty sketchy conditions... But even still if they were well maintained then their generally fine.

I'd totally do a carfax and get it brought to a local shop to give it a once over.

Also, trucks (All trucks, not just these... As I've found out) are quite expensive to maintain so if you can't do it yourself make sure you've got a couple grand sitting around at all times to handle the inevitable.
    GMC Sierra 2500hd 2004.5 now with ARP studs