Thread: Rear brake procedure post????

Default Rear brake procedure post????

I have searched the forum high and low for a post I saw a while ago that had step by step photos of a rear brake replacement on a 2500HD. I acutally saved the link but that computer then died. Anyway, my apologies for asking...but does anyone know where this is.

Chris
    2002 2500HD Crew Cab 4X2 D/A

Arrow

I tried a search and got dozens of threads with various info, including some with specific information. The procedure isn't complicated for only a normal service. Give us a little more detail on what you are looking for, and the service you have planned, and we can narrow it down. If you find a thread that's locked, and you need to reply to it, let me know and I will unlock it. Some of the threads are old and got locked in a previous server upgrade.
    1985 Blazer 6.2
    2001 GMC 2500HD D/A
    dmaxmaverick@thedieselpage.com

Default Thanks...no worries

I was just looking for this thread to refresh my memory as I have to do the brakes tomorrow. No big deal. I've done hundreds of brake jobs, just never one of these. I'm certain I'll muddle my through it. BTW...what's the flat rate to re & re the rear rotors, service the calipers and pads and adjust the parking brake. Just wondering how much time to set aside.

Thanks again.

Chris
    2002 2500HD Crew Cab 4X2 D/A