Thread: AMERICA

The pictures will not show up, so you don't get the full effect. If anyone would like the whole thing, post your e-mail and I will forward it to you.

I don't know who put this together but, they deserve a lot of credit.

Osama Bin Laden, your time is short;
    We'd rather you die, than come to court.
    Why are you hiding if it was in God's name?
    Your just a punk with a turban; a pathetic shame.

I have a question, about your theory and laws;
    "How come you never die for the cause?"

Is it because you're a coward who counts on others?
    Well, here in America, we stand by our brothers.

As is usual, you failed in your mission;
    If you expected pure chaos, you can keep on wishing
    Americans are now focused and stronger than ever;
    Your death has become our next endeavor.

What you tried to kill, doesn't live in our walls;
    It's not in buildings or shopping malls.

If all of our structures came crashing down;
    It would still be there, safe and sound.

Because pride and courage can't be destroyed;
    Even if the towers leave a deep void.

We'll band together and fill the holes
    We'll bury our dead and bless their souls.

But then our energy will focus on you;
    And you'll feel the wrath of the
    Red, White and Blue.

So slither and hide like a snake in the grass;
    Because America's coming to
    kick your ass!!!

[ 09-10-2002: Message edited by: big dipper ]</p>

Someone forwarded that to me as well. Very good piece!!
    02\'LT CC/SB D/A Grey/Graphite W/Everything. Modern Python Wheels,Line-X,Putco 4\" SS nerfs,Lucerix mirrors,Amsoil air filter,Husky Liners,EGR carbon fiber B/guard,APC carbon fiber Euro Tails,APC clear corners,Husky splash guards,GMC bright side moldings,Kennedys\' 70-100W headlight harness, PIAA air dam and 520 ion crystal fogs,Draw-Tite class v receiver,Bilsteins,Fumoto, HOT Juice,Banks 4\",BD exhaust brake,O.D. lockout,Autometer Phantom guages,Escalade bezel and guage cluster,Sound system to compliment this fine truck,Many #\'s of sound deadener,100% transynd,all else Amsoil,Zaino stuff inside and out.####UNDERSTANDING WIFE! *01\' Nordic Fox 27F TT * 01\' Pro-Circuit YZ 250 <a href=\"http://www.picturetrail.com/darrell3\" target=\"_blank\">Pics</a>

Thumbs up

AMEN!!!
    \'02 3500 CC HD 4X4 LT D/A, Charcoal Gray Metallic,Juice 4.61, Loaded from end to end and most places in between

I don't know if any of you noticed, but I haven't been lurking/posting nearly as frequent as I was pre-9/11. I lost both family and friends in WTC N & S. Today, as has been everyday for the past 355, will be difficult. None of you know me personally...I have had to endure a year of being strong for my family and friends, I have only allowed myself to cry in the shower. Putting on a strong front for so long as taken it's toll.

Please...at some point today, take a minute call your wife/sister/son/daughter/brother/anyone of any significance to you...tell them how much they mean to you. You may never get the chance.

[ 09-11-2002: Message edited by: FormulaPro ]</p>

FormulaPro,

I think I can speak for the majority here in saying our hearts go out to you and your family. Most of us probably can't begin to know or feel what you have been through in this last year.

My family will pray for you and yours personally tonight.

Mike

[ 09-11-2002: Message edited by: hoot ]</p>

FormulaPro:
    I second Hoot's comments and want you and all Americans to know that you don't stand alone. We all share your pain and grief and while I can't imagine the personal loss that you must feel, we all know the expression 'there but for the grace of God......'
    Nuff said.

Andy

BTW: My handle refers to my Porsche and it is a shame that a number, that means so much to me and many fellow Porsche owners, will now forever be associated with tragedy.
    Going2be D/A CC SB - soon I hope!<br />1972 Porsche 911<br />1997 MHC Residency RV<br />2003 VW Jetta Wagon

A few words from our President today.

"At every turn of this war, we will always remember how it began and who fell first --
    the thousands who went to work, boarded a plane or reported to their post.
    Today, the nation pays our respects to them. Here and in Pennsylvania and in New York,we honor each name and each life.

We ask God to bring comfort to every home where they are loved and missed. And on this day, and on every day, may He watch over the United States of America.

God bless."

[ 09-11-2002: Message edited by: pepperidge ]</p>
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."
    -Benjamin Franklin
    Pepperidge
    '01 GMC CC SB 4x4 D/A delivered Sept '00 (one of the originals)
    EdgeAttitude,285/75/16 Dueller AT Revo's,
    Mag Hytec Diff and Trans Pan,CorrectTrack Spacers,
    Centramatic Balancers,Dakota Digital Gauges,
    TTT Mirrors, Retrax, Nicktane Filter
    NRA Life Member

Well Formula ...your right we don't know you personally but we are all with you in our prayers and thoughts.
    <a href=\"http://photos.yahoo.com/theghost6600\" target=\"_blank\">http://photos.yahoo.com/theghost6600</a><br />2003 GMC 3500 Duramax 400 miles<br />2001 GMC 3500 Duramax Crew Warn 15k winch 62000 miles<br />1994 GMC 2500HD 454 Ext. 166000 miles For Sale!(Sold) <br />1989 GMC 3500 350 Refrigerator truck 212500 miles<br />2002 Polaris 700 545 miles