Thread: Cleaning Up The Stickies...

Default Cleaning Up The Stickies...

Guys, It looks like some of the sticky threads at the top of the page have lost their relavance. If no one objects, I will move certain ones to the 6.5 tech page for archiving on friday the 28th. You will still be able to reference them there.

Tim
    Ford Owner.

Music by Andrew Lloyd Weber. Lyrics by Andrew Dice Clay

I welcome any and all input here. I envisioned this "Tech" forum as becoming primarily a "sticky" forum, with few new threads started. The high-value threads about these engines would be moved here from the 6.2/6.5 forums.

So, in that light, some current sticky threads could be unstuck, I suppose, if the info has evolved and become less relevant, but I'd like to see most of them remain stuck.

Jim

My suggestion is to lock stickies and let you moderators manage stickies and clean them at will (hijacks and misc questions should be moved and maybe linked as to not edit out anyones ideas totally).

But I like where it was heading. I think a sticky should be a compilation of the best most relevant info on a particular subject (most supported and or proven idea/info included).

If anyone wants to question or add info to a topic start a new thread and just request review and include some sticky reference in subject line or similar idea.

I feel like all moderators are knowledgeable enough and fair enough to know whats what. All us others can ramble and discuss things as needed or desired in other threads.

Not to put all the work on Mods maybe let people vote or comment if its worthy enough for sticky material. Is there a good way to flag threads?
    97 5spd K2500 Ext Cab short Bed ~160K miles.
    TM, 3" downpipe & 4" exhaust, remote FSD, remote oilfilter, Gauges: EGT, Boost, Fuel Pressure, B&W Gooseneck Turnover ball, Prodigy Brake Controller. Hi-Temp Hydraulic Oil Cooler Lines.