Thread: LMM Juice W/ Attitude

Question LMM Juice W/ Attitude

I recently purchased an Edge Part# 20103 6.6L LMM Juice W/ Attitude for a 07-08 Chevy/GM Duramax to install on my 2009 HD 2500. The newest Edge part numbrt for the 07 - 09 year is part# 20104. I called Edge to see if this would work on my truck and was informed by their tech support that this box would not work on a 2009 Duramax due to changes in the 2009 ecu programming. They said I would have to send them the Juice box and have it updated for a exchange charge of $250.00. I was wondering if anyone knows what the ecu changes are between 08 and 09 and is it serious enough not to be able to run the box in its current form?

I'm thinking that if EDGE says it won't work, that's good enough for me. Sucks that you have to pony up even MORE money. Can you return it where you were mis-informed? I don't think I would play games in that department. Chevy has modified that ECU and surrounding equipment every year since the Duramax has come out!

I'd take THEIR word that it won't work!
    Scott
    St. Louis, MO

'06 Silverado K2500 4x4 Crew Cab D/A "Big Max" AmpResearch retractable Running Boards, 4" Turbo back Kennedy Exhaust, Kennedy Custom Tune!
    '99 BMW K1200LT "Special K" my other "SUV"
    '07 Salem by Forest River Fifth Wheel Toy Hauler

Default LMM Juice W/ Attitude

Thanks Scott, that exactly what I was thinking but thought I would get a second opinion before proceeding.

Thanks in advance;
    Bill