Thread: FOR SALE: Dr. Lee's 1984 Red Shortbed Silverado C10- $7500

Exclamation FOR SALE: Dr. Lee's 1984 Red Shortbed Silverado C10- $7500

The Clevite Kid, a.k.a. Dr. Lee, has decided that it is time to let go of my semi-famous truck that has been the subject of many modifications, some of which have been featured here on The Diesel Page, since 1997. Don’t let the picture mislead you, this is a C10 2WD truck – see the lower control arm inboard of the left front tire? The odometer may say 85,000 miles (really 185,000 since it rolled over once) but . . .

The new remanufactured and upgraded 6.5L engine has only 40,000 miles on it:

The newly overhauled and upgraded 700R4 tranny has only 5,000 miles on it, and the Firestone Destination 33x12.50R15 tires (on Weld Racing forged aluminum 15x10 rims) have great tread after just 3000 miles of use. There are rear disc brakes, from Stainless Steel Brakes, 3.73 gears and an Auburn limited slip differential all on (or in) the rear axle. Electronic cruise control, 4000 rpm tachometer, transmission temperature gauge, alarm system with integrated power door locks, and Nitrous Oxide power enhancement are just of few of the additional goodies on the truck.

For more information see the new feature article on The Diesel Page, at http://www.thedieselpage.com/article/leestruck.htm

Originally a California truck, and a Miami truck since 1993, this rust free piece of GM and Chevy diesel history is offered for a cash price of $7,500. All maintenance records, as well as extra air filters, oil filters, bypass filters, and external transmission filters, as well as pump timing adjuster and injector socket are included. Come and get it! For more information or to buy my truck, just email me at CleviteKid@Yahoo.com.

PS: The Clevite Kid (my alter ego) will still have the Chevy on the right, when you buy the Chevy on the left
    Last edited by Dr. Lee; 07-06-2015 at 08:13.
    Dr. Lee

1984 C-10, custom 6.5L SAA, custom 700R4, Gone but NOT FORGOTTEN

Arrow Sale pending

So if you think you want my truck, you have to wait until after April 4. Email me at clevitekid@yahoo.com or PM me if you want to be next in line, in case this pending sale falls through.

Lee
    Dr. Lee

Arrow Buyer No. 2 is now in line

Another local Miami buyer has seen my For Sale sign in the rear window, and will be next up if the first buyer cannot complete financing.
    Dr. Lee

Default The truck is SOLD

. . . and off with its new owners, local here in Miami.
    Dr. Lee