TheDieselPage.com Forums  
2017 - TDP's 21st Anniversary
What's New: | Feature Articles: | Product Reviews: | Member's Area: | Subscribe:
Duramax 6600 Diesel Page | Advertiser's Section | Classified Ads | Photo Album | Diesel Books, GM Licensed T-shirts

Go Back   TheDieselPage.com Forums > The Diesel Page Member Forums > Member's Forum
Register FAQ Members List Photo Album Mark Forums Read

Member's Forum The Diesel Page Member community forum. General discussion forum for topics not necessarily focused on diesels.

Old 12-08-2017, 09:07 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapidoxidationman View Post
We both know the answers to 1 & 2. Number three? Do you remember why Nixon was impeached? Article 1 ring a bell?

http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/?pid=76082
From the link:
Another question....

Who leads an investigation for impeachment, the DoJ or Congress?

You asked earlier why Clinton/Obama wasn't being investigated..... As it turns out, the FBI is currently being turned upside down because many of its top people are mostly C/O/DNC partisans. Some on the Mueller team have been demoted/reassigned because of it and more rearranging of the deck chairs is on the way. Congress is currently holding hearings about the partisan nature of some FBI officials involved in all this. One FBI official on the Mueller team (#2 man I believe) exchanged 30K text messages with another FBI agent (a woman) with many being classified as anti-Trump. My guess is, the leakers have been identified... And we're finding out that the FISA warrants used as justification to surveil Trump's campaign team may have been issued because of the fake dossier paid for by the Clinton people (who colluded with the Russians for fake information). In other words, the FBI was weaponized against a political opponent - like the Tea Party was by the IRS in 2009+. And... he still won...

Last edited by More Power; 12-08-2017 at 03:34 PM.
Old 12-08-2017, 11:49 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapidoxidationman View Post
Keep sticking to your guns.
Without a doubt. And my religion, too.
dmaxmaverick@thedieselpage.com
Old 12-08-2017, 06:33 PM
Enthusiast

THIS is an opinion.
Worth the read.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/07/o...s-rotting.html

There's no point being a pessimist - it wouldn't work anyway.
Old 12-09-2017, 01:15 AM
Captain Doom

Pretty much sums it up...actually, for both parties.
'94 Barth 28' Breakaway M/H ("StaRV II") diesel pusher: Spartan chassis, aluminum birdcage construction. Peninsular/AMG 6.5L TD (230HP), 18:1, Phazer, non-wastgated turbo, hi-pop injectors, 4L80E (Sun Coast TC & rebuild, M-H Pan), Dana 80 (M-H Cover), Fluidampr, EGT, trans temp, boost gage. Honda EV-4010 gaso genset, furnace, roof air, stove, microwave/convection, 2-dr. 3-way reefer. KVH R5SL Satellite. Cruises 2, sleeps 4, carries 6, and parties 8 (parties 12 - tested).

Stand-ins are an '02 Cadillac Escalade AWD 6.0L and an '06 Toyota Sienna Limited.
Old 12-09-2017, 06:28 AM
Missy Good Wench ( Moderator)

There are zero politicians these days (and long past) that are worth a tinkers damn.

With minimal variations they are all crooked and worthless garbage.

Trump is not a politician.

The new trick of playing the sexual assault game is an absolute travesty.

Yessssss, there are those who have committed some serious transgressions and need to be accountable, but anyone who has worked with people has for sure crossed then line now drawn in the sand.

My gawd, so many of these so called assaults are 40 years old or older, and did they actually happen??? or is it just another bunch of tricks to trash the party in power.

This day and age if a female office staffer brings you a cup of coffee and you say "THANKS HUN" you have just committed sexual harassment

Bull snort.

Now... touchy feely is another matter.

Most of these folks that have been victims of sexual assault ?????

15 minutes of fame is the game me thinks.

People need to get over it and grow up.
If ya can't handle the heat in the kitchen ya know.

Don't walk into a den of creeps (politicians) and expect not to have to deal with some crap.

At 65 YO I have been down the road a long way and with my history I can tell you some stories that would curl your hair and raise the brows a lot...

Getting a few puke politicians to resign is not going to fix a damned thing... nothing at all.

The remaining batch will hunker down and let the storm blow through and live to play another day...

Bottom line...these rats will toss their own kind under the bus to save their own butt from the chopping block.

As far a s the article in the link goes... Just so much garbage.

More rhetoric to pollute the scene is all that stuff is.

Politicians have been and always will be what they are... Corrupt and untrustworthy slime that can't get a real job.

Far left and far right is just a waste of time... Center line or slightly left/right will get things done.

Drain the swamp... The swamp is not happy about the idea and has dug in its heels.

Maybe the little puke in NK will nuke the swamp for us and save the day..

I will just say this... THIS THREAD IS ABOUT WORTHLESS...
Old Yesterday, 01:54 AM
Captain Doom

Quote:
Trump is not a politician.
He is now.
'94 Barth 28' Breakaway M/H ("StaRV II") diesel pusher: Spartan chassis, aluminum birdcage construction. Peninsular/AMG 6.5L TD (230HP), 18:1, Phazer, non-wastgated turbo, hi-pop injectors, 4L80E (Sun Coast TC & rebuild, M-H Pan), Dana 80 (M-H Cover), Fluidampr, EGT, trans temp, boost gage. Honda EV-4010 gaso genset, furnace, roof air, stove, microwave/convection, 2-dr. 3-way reefer. KVH R5SL Satellite. Cruises 2, sleeps 4, carries 6, and parties 8 (parties 12 - tested).

Stand-ins are an '02 Cadillac Escalade AWD 6.0L and an '06 Toyota Sienna Limited.
Old Yesterday, 06:33 PM
Enemy of the State

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustyk View Post
He is now.
The sooner we drain the swamp, the better. Too many contagious diseases there.
-Joseph Sobran

Current oil burners: MB 350SDL, Kubota 7510
Gone but not forgotten: '87 F350 7.3, '91 C2500 6.5, '95 K2500 6.5, '06 K2500HD 6.6