Thread: Injectors

Default Injectors

Hi everyone. I put 3 injectors in my 2007.5 lmm engine. When I changed the injector numbers in the ecm I noticed all of the numbers started with a letter and one of the ones I replaced started with a number. Will this one injector hurt anything and why dose it have a number rather than a letter? Thank you, Mike
    2007 CHEVY D/A. 4 DOOR AND 6 FOOT BED

I guess I said this wrong. How would I post a picture from my phone to the web site? It's the flow rate numbers I'm talking about
    Thank you, Mike

I usually post links from google photos.

If you have a gmail account you can access google photos.

Otherwise you can click on 'photo album' link above and you may be able to post pictures from there but I doubt the website is mobile friendly enough. Maybe.

I always suggest an external host as it's simply easier to manage. If you can provide your phone type (android, model) and if you have a gmail account I can help you get your photos up.

G
    GMC Sierra 2500hd 2004.5 now with ARP studs

I do have both. Just don't know how to do it.
    Thank you,
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by MIKE MOG View Post
    I do have both. Just don't know how to do it.
    Thank you,
    Mike
    Ok, if you've taken photos with your android phone and it's all configured (IE you've logged into your phone with your google account) then
    * (On your laptop / desktop) go here: https://photos.google.com/
    * You should see all the photos from your phone if it's configured properly.
    * When you hover your mouse over a picture you'll see a little checkmark, click it on the photo you want to share. You'll also then see the same checkmark on all your photos. Click all the photos you want to share.
    * If it's multiple pictures then click '+' on the upper right corner and select 'Album' then 'New Album', give the album a name and move to the next step.
    * (For one picture and Album) click the icon with 3 dots on the upper right side of the window. IT's the icon that's on the right side of the screen but left most. It's 3 connected dots.
    * In the share screen select 'Create link' and you'll get a web link that looks like this: https://goo.gl/photos/U9zRSumZKLJCwWKa7

This is what the share icon looks like: https://goo.gl/photos/pCWexiWaxHjxdqGYA

If photos.google.com doesn't work for you then you'll need to configure your phone a bit, but it 'should' work out of the box assuming you're signed into your google account in your phone and in your desktop

*edit* the only thing to bear in mind is that anyone who has the link can view the pictures so don't create links of anything you'd rather the world doesn't see.
    GMC Sierra 2500hd 2004.5 now with ARP studs