Thread: Mechanical Injected Duramax

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Mechanical Injected Duramax

Hello, does anyone know of a conversion to a mechanical injection pump on a duramax engine? I found a duramax put in a mf tractor with a mechanical pump on youtube... I would like to convert my truck.... Thanks.....chad http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uk-2ViFLwPY

yea i have have been wondering the same things. That tractor on youtube is freaking bad.

Default mechanical injection duramax

That is a cool tractor, i would have thought someone would have made a mechanical injection kit by now. I have found mechanical injection kits for the 7.3 powerstroke but no duramax.............chad

Probably be cheaper (and perhaps more practical) to buy a mechanical injected cummins and trick it out than to get a kit for a d-max due to the abundance of aftermarket goodies.
    2002 Pewter 2500HD D/A EC SB 4wd Warn 12K SOLD! 103k miles
    2007 White 2500HD CC SB LBZ 4wd Warn 12K Stock

Default cummins

I have been looking at the cummins swap also, http://www.autoworldmt.com/ have been doing some cummins conversions... I want a mechanical engine just thought if i could change the duramax over it would be the simple way to go, the cummins is a great engine though....... Thanks...chad

There are three mechanically injected duramax projects going on now that i know of but all one off custom work, No kits.