Going through my stash of cylinder heads but it's starting to look a little grim trying to find something my very picky machinist (but I like that actually) will work with.

So, I wanted to see about some Aftermarket castings that were NOT made in china. I had read somewhere that some were being made in Canada, but that might of just been an aftermarket block.

Please don't post about Clearwater, Alabama Cylinder Heads, or other that just sells the chinese stuff. Yes, Robyn, don't need no cheer leading for Clearwater in this thread.

Anyone know?

On the verge of also just ponying up and getting the AMG ones. I just hate to because the engine I'm trying to put together isn't a new (or bored and built) it's just a "Freshen up" and get the darn truck out the driveway deal. Gotta get the K3500 CC Dually running, need something that can haul the heavy things.

I've also considered the numerious companies out there that reman these heads in masses. I've contacted a few, but I didn't like the results as they all didn't perform the correct machine work on the heads. No use in buying a set of reman heads only to have to take them down to my local speed shop and have them made right (they also grumble about stuff like that too, fixing others' crap).

Thanks!