Thread: Electrical issues

Default Electrical issues

OK I was on here some time ago with a ground in the positive side of my battery cable. I stared testing and have found that the # 7 fuse slot in the fuse box under the hood is grounded.
    Where does the #7 fuse feed the truck all the wires coming out of the fuse box are red.
    I could use some help as I am stuck at the moment but a little closer to finding the problem.
    Thanks for any help I can get.
    1995 Chevy 2500, 6.5L Diesel mostly stock 234,000 miles. Changed the water pump to HO WP, deleted the vacuum pump and added a mechanical wastegate controller made by me with info from others on the forum.

what are the symptoms? The only fusebox i can see under the hood,is a single one mounted to the firewall. More info please.
    94 Chev Blazer, 6.5TD, 3.42, 4WD,Gear drive,,Remote FSD behind drivers headlight,,Mobil 1 in difs and trans,Rotella 30W, Over a quarter of a million miles !! Member -1.94 club.

I checked the positive side cables and am getting a ground using an ohm meter I started tracking it down and there is a ground on the cable that comes from the altenator to the battery and another one on the #7 fuse terminal of the fuse blocks that IS located on the firewall.

I cant find out what the #7 fuse runs to to check the circuit better.
    1995 Chevy 2500, 6.5L Diesel mostly stock 234,000 miles. Changed the water pump to HO WP, deleted the vacuum pump and added a mechanical wastegate controller made by me with info from others on the forum.