PDA

View Full Version : MorePower- IP Warranty Update

ucdavis
09-12-2003, 12:08
MP-
Per post by CharliePeterson, the Warranty has a new doc # & date:
Document ID#1332172
Special Policy #00064D Dated 5-13-03
Can you update the pdf's available on the Member's Area?
And if possible, also post the dealer worksheet that must be completed for reimbursement by GM? Many posters have had difficulty getting straight info on things like pmd-replacement-only, etc. Handing GM their own policy & worksheet would sure be useful to shorten stupid arguements about what is covered & how. Thanks.

More Power
09-12-2003, 12:36
Yes, I would like to update that info.

Please send me the docs, and I'll produce printable and downloadable copies that will be posted on-site.

Thanks,

MP

richard7
09-12-2003, 17:57
MP,
I have recently received a personnal copy of the 00064D document for the warranty of my Savana. It is from GM Canada, but should be the same as the US version.
I can mail a copy to you if you want. Do I use the front page address?

Maybe somebody in the TDP members working for a GM dealer? The dealer test sheet is a prime piece to have when it's time for discussion.

More Power
09-12-2003, 20:16
Yes, the address on the main page works fine.

Once I get your document, I'll visit our local GMC dealer to get the test sheet. I'm on good terms with them. Is there a specific # or document name?

MP

charliepeterson
09-14-2003, 19:16
ucdavis has the info correct as to document
ID#'s. If I new how to print the correct info I would. This info comes from a computer at work which shares a main frame with way too much useless info here.

The document numbers are good and a dealer should help with the search.

ucdavis
09-15-2003, 14:47
Just had a long chat w/Chevy @ 1-800-222-1020 to try & get a copy of the new warranty document.
It must be top secret. They won't mail, fax or email it, but the gal could read portions of it to me, tell me how to request reimbursement for previously completed repairs & direct me to a Chevy dealer near me for service.

More Power
09-15-2003, 15:22
Richard is snail mailing me a copy of the warranty document from Canada... Thanks Richard.

I'll get it up on the site along with the test sheet as soon as I get them.

Thanks,

MP