PDA

View Full Version : Duramaximizer installed, who else.

schnier
06-04-2002, 05:11
I put the Duramaximizer in the other day and the truck runs great, no codes, no idle change, no fish bite. I can describe it in three words. Smooth, smooth, smooth. It comes in about half throttle and rolls on up to shift points. The only problem I have is when you turn the knob up and get into it you always look at the spedo and you are going 80 mph. Hard to analyize when it gets up to speed so fast. Any one else with it tow, and how long. I will tow from Ohio to South Carolina this Thursday and report back in a week or so on the results.

TURBOJOE
06-04-2002, 18:26
I installed mine a couple weeks ago. Great instructions and I am pleased with the performance. Can't wait to tow with it, and here your results. Good luck :D

schnier
06-05-2002, 08:29
The website (Duramaximizer.com) said they towed 17,000 up a 9%grade at 128 degrees with no problem. I just checked my mileage solo and it was 19.4 mpg, and it was in three of the seven days. The best I have ever gotten with about 10 stop, floor it & go's. I usually get 17.5 to 18 mpg normal. Maybe this is a good sign.