PDA

View Full Version : GMC Tough

Paintdude
09-05-2002, 19:00
Copy and paste..

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/joelopez/gmc_jump/

mackin
09-05-2002, 19:29
Note to self !!!!!!! Beer and sand dunes don't mix.......Jack A$$ isn't cool......Take friends truck to beach,only .........

MAC :rolleyes:

conradv
09-05-2002, 19:31
Wish I had enough money (or diminished brain-power) to do that myself....

Paintdude
09-05-2002, 19:37
People think I am rich because I have a deisel truck and am self employed..

I went to the US Nationals last weekend with Cope Racing(Florida)..(Karen qualified 10th on the Suzuki and Anton Brown eliminated her on Monday) anyway those racers have lots of money..the semis they bring the equipment to the races is short of AMAZING...HUGE BUCKS and Trucks!!!

Thats the kind of money it takes to trash a new truck..It is out there...

Maverick
09-05-2002, 19:56
Frigging amazing!!!!! :eek:

IndigoDually
09-05-2002, 20:49
Looks like Mackin running from the cops. :D

tongue.gif tongue.gif

[ 09-05-2002: Message edited by: IndigoDually ]</p>

TimofCharlotte
09-05-2002, 21:03
Somebody's been 'a-lookin too much at them pre-runners in the off-road mags.
Too bad.

Kinda makes you think someone was saying...
"Hey bubba, watch this!!"

Searay90
09-05-2002, 21:09
No, this one started with these famous words "Hey, hold my beer............." :eek:

mackey_62
09-06-2002, 05:35
Amazing...........
Gotta thank the guy though, now I can show my girlfriend what "wasting" money on a truck really looks like. :D

SoCalDMAX
09-06-2002, 10:24
Simply amazing... :rolleyes: there are a lot Rangers lifted in the front to look like pre-runners around here. Parking lot cruisers is what they are, let's see them do that trick!

mackey_62: LOL :D I'm gonna have to try that line on my wife. Wish me luck!

Regards, Steve

ChevysRus
09-06-2002, 10:42
According to the camera timer it only took 3 seconds to go from Hero to Goat!

I an just see the insurance claim form now......"There was an oil patch on the road and I slid up over the center divider" Make a real loud noise and scared me senseless"!

Shop guy doing the estimate....."Uhh where did all this sand come from"?

Can't quite read that front license plate, but looks like it had the guys name on it "A$$"

The really sad part is this guy doesn't even qualify for the Darwin awards since he didn't kill himself doing the trick!!!!!!!!

Well, life goes on......and on!

Jelisfc
09-06-2002, 10:52
I saw a picture of a late 70's chev that launched off the steeper side of a sand dune. It landed and stuck straight down on it's nose. It was in the inside back cover of a 4X4 magazine. Maybe this guy's photo's will end up there too.

SoCalDMAX
09-06-2002, 10:59
I was 3-wheeling in Buttercup in '88 and a locally known pinstriper had a really tricked out truck, Blazer or Bronco type, I don't recall. It had custom paint, with pinstriping on the driveshaft, brake backing plates, etc. It was lifted sky high, with the largest tires you could buy, 44s or 48s or something.

He and a buddy did a beer run to Yuma and on the way back, up around 100+ mph, the tires started "egging" out on him, the truck started hopping and it flipped on the freeway. He was really toasted and about 12 cases of beer were scattered across 2 lanes.

At least he had the presence of mind to gather up the unbroken bottles, and assemble a couple cases each. He called a tow truck from the call box and they hitched a ride back to Buttercup to continue the weekend.

Can't waste good beer. :D

Regards, Steve