PDA

View Full Version : It's Christmas Eve tonight.

Alli-max
06-05-2002, 21:43
And Santa Claus is wearing a brown uniform, and is being pulled by a big brown truck. Its called UPS and he has some Orange "Juice" for me. Thanks St. "JK" Nick!

Memo to all other SLOW Duramaxes... Get your box from John Kennedy...he is getting the cable / software for future upgrades if applicable. Try to get that from ebay. And dont give me the "I'll just send it back to Aaron at Edge." You will be seeing some changes there as well PRETTY soon. Trust me on this. ;)

CanadaKev
06-05-2002, 22:33
Alli-max,
Today was Christmas!! Got the Juice on!!! There aren't words to describe it!! I thought Mac was exagerating! I still can't believe a truck this big can accelerate so fast!! The Alli is going to have to go through a re-learning phase!! Let us know what you think when you get 'er on. Kev

Alli-max
06-05-2002, 22:44
CanadaKev....

I had a "sneakpeek" last weekend at the Dallas area Duramax meeting. It was the deal closer for me. Whitesmoke through 3rd gear says it all doesnt it??

You might see me holding up a sign at the corner of your local interstates stating... "Will work for new tires"