PDA

View Full Version : ? for Juicers Re-program right away?

CanadaKev
06-05-2002, 22:49
Hey, do you guys go out and re-pro your Alli immediatly after install? 3 times in succesion? Or do you just let the Alli re-compute itself over time? Give me a heads up. Kev
p.s. This power increase was way above my expectations!! WWWWWOWWWW!!!
One more thing. When you program your T/H for heavy towing, what is the best power level to have it in? Don't want to leave the cows standing in the middle of the road wondering what the heck happened smile.gif

motovet
06-06-2002, 00:26
I did the re-learn right away. It took a half tank of fuel or so before the thing started shifting better, and now with a few hundred miles it is probably as good as it gets. The manual states that it may take 2 tanks of fuel for the trans to figure things out so I assume the re-learn worked? I tow at the highest recommended level "2", and it is all I need towing 10,000#. This box is awesome!!

[ 06-06-2002: Message edited by: motovet ]</p>

mackin
06-06-2002, 04:41
CanadaKev,

That would be "UTTER'LY" crazy wouldn't it?

So save down time ... Get your stool out ... One STAINLESS STEEL bucket ...... Some TEAT balm .......... Commence "MILKING" ...... Just hope your hauling "HEEFER'S" and not "BULLS" ...... LOOK OUT .......
MAC tongue.gif

opiekelly
06-06-2002, 07:54
motovet, Looking at the list of goodies on your truck it appears you don't have an aftermarket exhaust. So what kind of EGT's are you seeing with the Juice? I have one on order and have been debating about an exhaust.
Thanks

motovet
06-07-2002, 00:47
Kelly, check the mail.

Evan A. Beck
06-08-2002, 15:54
Motovet,

I just checked out the pics of your truck... Looking sharp! Nice gauges! ;)

motovet
06-11-2002, 23:46
Evan, They do look nice don't they? Almost professional! Thanks man, did a great job. Probably be in soon for some finishing touches.