PDA

View Full Version : Juice owners... question!

Alli-max
06-06-2002, 12:12
Alright, it is installed. I programmed it as follows...

Setting 1 (40 hp) for normal operation, and setting 4 (90 hp) in Tow / Haul. You uys doing similar if unloaded?

I will be towing with it this afternoon, but very light weight (4,000 pounds) and only 30 miles at that. Will probably still set it at mode 2 to see how it handles the hills... :D With ease I am sure with a load that light weight.

FormulaPro
06-06-2002, 12:51
Nope...setting 4, full blast for normal ops. Didn't do anything with T/H...yet. Not towing anything in the forseeable future.

Careful...it's raining out!

Brad Pelot
06-06-2002, 13:16
Same as you, Alli-max. I like the way it drives better on level one. Set level 4 in tow/haul for the occasional acceleration run! You will love the way it tows!

SalmonExpress
06-06-2002, 13:41
I also have setting 1 for regular driving and setting 4 in Tow/haul mode. I have not towed with it yet but when I do, I will experiment between setting 1 and 2 in the tow/haul mode. I have a question..if you are accelerating in setting 1 and push the tow/haul button to go to setting 4, what happens :rolleyes: ???? I have not tried this yet and am wondering if anyone has.
Scott

Brad Pelot
06-06-2002, 13:44
IT gets faster!

Alli-max
06-06-2002, 14:08
lol Brad..... :D

I would be a little afraid to try this under 100% accel., but I am sure it wouldnt hurt it. Would more than likely confuse the tranny though!

mark45678
06-06-2002, 16:11
I think if you dont set the power lever its set it self to a default setting of 3? for me t/h set on 2 and drive set on 4. the go peddle is a little touchy on 4 .I may back it down to 3.

mackin
06-06-2002, 18:38
There is only one setting for me ............ So you say there is 4 settings ......What for????? Get in put it in OD not running smash that go peddle to the floor till your CHANGE OIL light comes up CUT THE S**T ........ Start that baby up and get RIPPEN ...........

MAC :D :D

ford2chevy
06-07-2002, 08:51
Mackin, do you keep pressing the accelerator to the floor until the change oil light comes (more than three times or hold it down)? Maybe I'm just wanting a couple higher settings.

mackin
06-09-2002, 19:01
ford2chevy,

No, I just happen to see it flashing a few times while switching between levels ....... How will I every keep track of my oil changes now ..... Like I relied on that anyway ......
I leave it in the 4TH level ........ Should I be looking at more, probably not. Until they (an after market company) Address the tranny issues, I'll be happy with what I got ..... Which is very satisfying, by the way ...... More would be strictly to play with on a dyno, or track I guess, around town and interstate plenty IMHO with the JUICE ...... I could get in trouble now speeding, improper starts, and soon I'll have to address how to stop 7-8000 Lb. quicker then now,look out in front of me..... First up exhaust ....... I'll let the wars countinue to smolder here before I decide ..... Quality first ,fit and sound ,second ,price is I'll pay what ever , I'll find a deal ,I always do,most likely BANKS 97% sure .......
MAC :D

[ 06-09-2002: Message edited by: mackin ]</p>