PDA

View Full Version : ez amp VS the juice?

tmg115
06-10-2002, 20:29
are they the same with no diferences?

mackin
06-10-2002, 20:35
tmg115 ,

Same .... Different STICKER ........ Just like Chevy , Superior..... verses GMC .. Well, different sticker .......

MAC :D :D

NutNbutGMC
06-10-2002, 20:48
^....Mackin, what's up with that snide insinuation about Chevy (superior) and GMC (well??? ).... You trying to say sumpn' here?? Speak out.. :D :D

[ 06-10-2002: Message edited by: NutNbutGMC ]</p>

GMC-2002-Dmax
06-10-2002, 20:53
Mackin,

Said it before and I'll say it again...

GMC = Great Men's Chariots :D :D :D

Chevy = well I don't know what to say, not as good looking I guess :eek:

whatcha got to say????

GMC ;)

MNBowTie
06-10-2002, 21:26
GMC-2002-Dmax!

Is that the best you can come with "GMC = Great Men's Chariots".

Time to set the record straight.

IF YOU GOT THE BIG GOLD BOWTIE? YOU GOT IT ALL! :D :D IF YOU GOT GMC WELL YOU GOT NutNBut GMC. BOWTIE.....Hmm... oh yeh when you need to dress your best you got to have a tuxedo and of course the best tie....a BOWTIE. HE! HE! !HE

Just funnin, my previus beast was a 98,GMC,one ton, lb, cc 7.4 and was good beast at that.

DSLPOWR
06-10-2002, 23:01
Any price difference?
Warranty/customer service difference?
:confused:

stretch
06-11-2002, 03:49
Hey Mackin,
I thought GMC = Gay Men's Chariots :confused: I just couldn't drive around a vehicle with that handle, so I just HAD to have a Chevy. tongue.gif :D

Joe Duffiney
06-11-2002, 04:00
I always thought GMC was for those who can't spell chevrolet!! You guys are too much !!!

GMC-2002-Dmax
06-11-2002, 20:06
Guess I'm outnumbered,

Maybe the Chevy Guys are just feeling that insecurity popping up about buying that Bowtie. ;)

In my house Bowties are a little pasta roni!!!

Anyway, maybe the General Figured that Chevy's are for people that want a "work" truck and GMC's are for guys that want a "classy" truck that they can also use for work :D

Never had any trouble with either, just don't understand that "GAY Men's Chariot" thing. Maybe the Chevy guys are "Stretchin" ;) to feel like they can hang with us GMC guys.

Regards to all :D

GMC

midwestdmax29
06-11-2002, 20:27
Betcha the GMC guys wish they had the "POWER BULGE". The chicks dig it!

Big O
06-11-2002, 20:36
midwestdmax29

You need to remember, that what the chicks dig, don't concern those with the Gay Mens Chariot! But they may like the "Power Bulge"!

:D :D :D :D

mackin
06-11-2002, 20:46
Come on FELLAS ..........

GMC ......... Why were they made ......... Easy ......

THE ... "GENERAL'S" .... "MOTHER'S"..... "CAR"........

BUY A CHEVROLET ........ All the "guys" are driving them... .........

MAC tongue.gif

Except for "NUTTIN BUT GMC" ........ He's all right in my book ..He gets a pass.........

Carli_max
06-12-2002, 07:42
Let's face it. It's pure economics. The people that drive Chevy's just couldn't afford a GMC !! :D

GMC-2002-Dmax
06-12-2002, 10:31
Carli_max,

well said. smile.gif

maybe the power bulge is important to the chevy guys because it compensates for other things :confused:

I don't really know :eek: , I guess I'm confident with what I got & don't need a "POWER BULGE" to impress the chicks!! tongue.gif

Maybe I started something with my same, just a differn't name in the old post.

I guess the only way to settle it is the old way, LINE 'EM UP AND RUN WHAT YA BRUNG!!!! :D

Thanks guys

GMC :rolleyes:

Joe.G
06-12-2002, 16:49
Didn't used to be that way, back in the old days the GMC was the Cadillac truck for GM. They had better engines and heavier suspensions. My Dad had a 1949 5 window GMC with chrome that had a much larger 6 cyliner than the Chevrolets. In the late 50's GMCs used hydromatic transmissions and Pontiac V8s. In the early 70s the only difference was the grille and the rear suspension, Chevy used coil springs and GMC used leaf springs. These days the only difference is the grille and the name, the rest is the same.

Does anybody have a 1957 GMC El Camino V8 w/hydromatic they would sell me cheap?

hdmax(mike)
06-12-2002, 18:34
All of these post are funny.

My Dad is in his 70`s and has owned just about everything there is. And he has told me; That GMC came about to use up extra parts from any and all GM branches. He told me that in the beginning you never knew what engine, transmission, or drive line you would get with a new GMC.

He may be right, But I don`t know one way or the other. Sounds good though! :D

mackin
06-12-2002, 19:38
hdmax(mike) ,

Fellow CHEVY owner........

Thanks for the ammo ,but my gun is going to stay with safety on,and I'll blow the trailing smoke away from the barrel .....

The things I thought of,to spin of your post "OUCH" ...... "WOW" ...... I'll leave it alone,the GMC guys are our friends too .....Some things are better left on said ....... LMAO

MAC :D :D