PDA

View Full Version : Fuel injector pump

volcano4x4
06-15-2002, 13:37
Monday towing my 5th wheel about 10 miles from home noticed loss of power. Got home & parked, smelled diesel fuel....was pouring down back side of engine on driver side. Called dealer next day (Tues.) was told to bring it in ... service manager checked and said it was injector pump leaking. About 1 hr. later I asked what was happening...had to order part would be in next day. Checked next day(Wed.) & no part yet.
Went down Thurs. and saw truck in bay with hood up, informed it would not be ready until next day, would call when ready. Went down late Friday, new pump had been put in but was leaking worse than before...Real confidence builder. Did not know when it would be finished....I gave the service writer a real reaming and told him I wanted a F*%*$# loner as I was going on a fishing trip Saturday and need somethin to tow my boat....no can do but gave me a Toyota Corolla...It's now Sat. afternoon and no word yet....Bummer.....

Kennedy
06-16-2002, 18:22
There will most likely be a customer satisfaction survey coming in the mail after the paperwork is filed. This will allow you to voice your concerns. Not sure if they will be adressed but...