PDA

View Full Version : No problems???

rcarbs
07-12-2003, 05:16
I jumped into the Diesel market a couple of months ago smile.gif . So far I love my Dmax. I enjoy this site and all the information I get from it. As I read about all the fuel system troubles many are having :( I am starting to question my decision to own a Duramax :confused: . So....how many of you have had more than 150,000 miles with no appreciable problems? Or are we destined to spend lots of cash (ie. money pit) to keep driving these trucks over a long period of time? I am coming from a '94 F**d gasser with 205,000 miles and no problems.

mackin
07-12-2003, 07:01
Originally posted by rcarbs:
I jumped into the Diesel market a couple of months ago smile.gif . So far I love my Dmax. I enjoy this site and all the information I get from it. As I read about all the fuel system troubles many are having :( I am starting to question my decision to own a Duramax :confused: . So....how many of you have had more than 150,000 miles with no appreciable problems? Or are we destined to spend lots of cash (ie. money pit) to keep driving these trucks over a long period of time? I am coming from a '94 F**d gasser with 205,000 miles and no problems. Just put them dollar bills your saving in fuel econo from that gulper you traded up from ,and you'll have a nuff "ching" for any repair if it should arise .....

Trouble free miles ?? For now ease the seat back relax and enjoy the ride ..... Let the warranty take care of it .....

Just in case you crack that dollar hog bank,by an extended warranty if you think your destined for fuel system repairs .....

Mac
:D :D :D