PDA

View Full Version : Deal on juice

TN farmer
12-22-2002, 14:55
If anyone is looking for a Christmas present for themselves this is the best price I have seen.

http://www.dieselpage.com/edgepromo.htm

bluenote
12-22-2002, 15:32
Wow, that'll make a few of us guys running stock sit up and take notice. I'd be a little leary of a refurbished unit, but since they're offering a full/like-new warranty, I guess you'd be safe. Since these are "2nd" units, I wonder what model release they are. If they are the latest (4.6?), then I'd be interested if I hadn't already blown my account on christmas for the kids.

mackin
12-22-2002, 15:47
TN farmer

Not to take anything away from anyone but I think John Kennedy has A better deal, with a phone call away or post here for service......If he isn't sold out.......Hurry .....Personally the price I was told, is cheapest I've seen,on a Refurb .......Same warranty and newest version......

MAC
;)

[ 12-22-2002: Message edited by: mackin ]</p>

TraceF
12-22-2002, 15:51
OK- I'll bite. John K, do you have latest ver refurb units?

hdmax(mike)
12-22-2002, 17:06
$555 delivered is a very good price. I plan on giving the juice a second chance in the spring, but would be willing to do it now. But the funds just aren`t in place now :( :(

Are these refurbed boxes around other times of the year? This is the first time I`ve heard/read anything about them. And do they have the latest updates?

mackin
12-22-2002, 18:32
You won't see them around, I would believe, again ......Most definately latest program, other wise you would send it right back for a warranty update ....NO??? I would......What good would it do if someone sent you a 3.6sucky,you'd be disappointed.....Splurge have at it.......It's Christmas.....

MAC smile.gif

FirstDiesel
12-22-2002, 18:35
Where are you seeing 555?? I see 595 and no mention of free delivery.

drthv8r
12-22-2002, 22:42
I ordered a refurb unit from John Kennedy late and I mean late this past Thurday and it was at my door Friday afternoon. I had John reflash it to hot juice. Since saving that much money on the refurb unit why not? John has the refurbs listed on his web site.

[ 12-22-2002: Message edited by: drthv8r ]</p>

PEANUTGRWR
12-22-2002, 23:43
CAREFUL GUYS DONT GET BANNED TALKING ABOUT PRICES AND ALL ON THE OPEN FORUM-----OR MAYBE ITS JUST WHO (*^ #$# :rolleyes: