PDA

View Full Version : Juice Problem and Question for JK

ACCRASH
04-02-2003, 09:08
Well, it goes like this:
Monday morning, I left the house to run some errands and after the truck was warmed up, I noticed the "juice" wasn't working. I tried the level confirmation and got nothing in normal drive mode. Tow/haul mode worked fine, so I tried to reset the level in normal drive mode and it would not take. Tried several more times and still would not take. I went to work and afterwards tried again. Still nothing. Yesterday, I went out to the truck and tried again with the same results. It would not take and nothing with level confirmation. Went to work like usual figuring I would make some calls today to find out what's wrong. When I left work, the truck warmed up and ran like a tire-melting maniac. Juice is working again. Today, still working. Extremely happy with the Juice until this point.

BTW,I beleive it's version 3.6, not 100% sure though.

General question #1:
Anyone else had a similar problem?
General question #2:
Any ideas on what would cause this or what to
do about it?

Question #1 to JK:
Since I purchased the module from you, would I
return it to you for service if necessary or
to Edge directly?
Question #2 to JK:
Who would I send it to if I decide to upgrade
to Hot Juice?
Question #3 to JK:
Obviously, what are your thoughts on the above
mentioned problem?

Thanks to everyone who responds. This really is a great place to be. I appreciate all the help you guys give to everyone here. I've learned an incredible amount in a short time thanks to you guys.

Thanks again.

Chuck

Kennedy
04-02-2003, 09:41
Reply to #1: Send it to me. I will update to 4.61 and if necessary add the wire to make it 2003 compatible.

Reply to #2: Same again, send to me.

Reply to #3: The only thing I can do is guess. Have I ever sent you my "how to" for changing levels? Was the truck fully warmed when the box seemed to be "off"?

ACCRASH
04-02-2003, 09:48
John,
Yes the truck was fully warmed when I noticed the box was "off". As far as the "how-to", all I have are the factory instructions. Changing levels worked fine up to this point.
What are the advantages of 4.61 over the 3.6? Just curious if there is a big difference or just minor tweaks.

Thanks

Chuck