PDA

View Full Version : Predator; Awsome In Traffic

thechevyhdman
07-20-2003, 23:16
Man O Man is Predator great in traffic, I found about 5 more uses from it in traffic today coming home from RI.
Its the easiest way to find what rpms you run at in 3rd gear when going 70 down the highway
(L1 Juice, 100hp Pred.)PO700 tranny limp

Burn time in traffic by clearing the 3 overboost SES lights I got in 2 days

Lets not leave out the excellent, I mean excellent blasts of smoke it makes.

Have an idiot next to ya in traffic playing loud music? Line up exhaust pipe with drivers side window..proceed with full throttle start...Magically windows go up...I dont have to hear how someones great great grandfather was someones great great grandfathers slave :D

Cant stand those smelly hippies in the volkswagon bus next to you whose main goal in life is tojustsmokepotandsmellbadandcoverthebackoftheirvw
withliberalhippiebumperstickers. Repeat above step.

Challange the state cop who pulled you over to go for a ride to look at the predator to see my "true honest deadballs on speedometer" in real time data(Didnt happen but is a good for a fight)

And the best one yet was the stuck up lady in the Mercedes Benz CLK convertible whose nose is high in the air because her shizit dont stink and no I dont wanna hear Yanni playing full blast so take that...O but no thank you sir for covering my car in black smoke I really appreciate it.... I do to because now I dont have to hear Yanni for the 35 seconds you shut the radio off to yell at me.
So worth the money
Predator four hundred and fifty bucks
Using it to solve traffic problems Priceless
Bill :D

sdaver
07-21-2003, 09:14
BHWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.......HAPPINESS IS SEE YOUR SMOKE ENTER THE WINDOW OF A LOW RIDER AND EXITING THE PASSENGERS WINDOW.....DOES NOT SILENCE THE STEREO BUT SURE MAKES IT LOOK BETTER :D DAVE

mike.morris
07-21-2003, 11:36
I'll have to say it is good to see others doing this. My truck is still stock, and doesn't put out the smoke that other drivers deserve. Can't wait for the day I get to do this to an unsuspecting street racer.

AlanL
07-21-2003, 11:40
When someone cuts into the right lane when approaching a stop light so they can avoid being behind the "slow truck" when the light changes, I definitely enjoy using the predator to not only beat them off the line, but to remind them its a diesel truck. :cool:

Passing on the highway is definitely better with the predator... HP when and where you need it.

-Al