PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland

JimErickson
12-26-2002, 20:33
Hello all,
I'm on vacation with my family at Disneyland is California (from Utah). I spotted a sharp looking Duramax in front of the Restaraunt next door to the Staybridge Suites. Its been there for a couple of days. I thought maybe you folks knew who it was.

Its a 2002 I believe. Its either silver or light tan (bad lighting). It has a Ranchhand front bumper and has steel Bed rails sliders that match the Ranchhand bumper. Its a 2500 CC.

If anybody knows this truck and the person who drives it tell them I said it looks sharp.

Thanx
Jim

hoot
12-26-2002, 20:36
Disneyland is GM exclusive so it just may be thier truck.

rtquig
12-26-2002, 21:46
I noticed when we were at Disney FLA. in October, all their vehicles were GM and Chevy. Going back next week. They seem to be fairly new, and I know in the safari park they had a couple new 03's with push bars in the front to control the animals. We were riding in a GMC safari truck, I would guess had ten rows of bench seats and a rino charged us and the pickup ran into the rino and guided it away from us. For a second I thought it would really ram us.

DMax_Doug
12-27-2002, 10:02
Now there's an idea for a GM commercial - I would just hope for the rino's sake they get it right on the first take. ;)

rtquig
12-27-2002, 13:17
Yea, they come up alongside the rino and kind of run it off the road. I didn't mean to imply that they hit it head on or broadsided it.
Rich

Burner
12-27-2002, 18:13
Dis-n-land?

Who was Hilary Rodam Clinton's largest supporter?

I just cannot bring myself to go there. :rolleyes: I am wondering if they have changed their outlook?

Burner~~~~~~