PDA

View Full Version : Edge LLY "HOT" Juice

bobo
10-14-2005, 06:58
I have called Edge (801-476-3343) and E-mailed them at Sales@edgeproducts.com to ask about when a HOT version will be released. They are beating around the bush about it and I believe they are waiting on approval from management to make the tune. If you are interested in the tune, it will not hurt to call or e-mail them to let the management know that there is a market for this tune. I'm sure they are wondering if it is worth their effort to release a tune since the 06 has so many changes. We need to let them know it is worth it!! An e-mail or a phone call could be the difference between no or yes on the LLY Hot tune. I did both!!

BMDMAX
10-15-2005, 09:47
I am certain that they recognize there is a market for the hot tune on the LLY. That being said, the hot tunes present a big problem, especially with the 1093 coding issues.

This is certainly my editorial here but Edge may never release the Hot version due to potential liability problems. It is no problem coding for a heavy fueling curve and making the power but doing it reliably without having the truck go into limp mode at any given time is tough.

It is unfortunate that the LLY is hampered by such restrictive coding on the fuel system to meet emissions standards. Such is the price of progress. :rolleyes: