PDA

View Full Version : New Years Greeting, thanks and thoughts.

MountainMax
01-01-2003, 11:30
Happy New Year All.

Just wanted to say thanks to everybody on the forum that made owning this truck a greater experience. Owning the Dmax by itself is fun. I just Juiced it and am really enjoying it. But I must say, with all due sincerity, you people and this forum make owning this truck a real pleasure. This is my first diesel (May 01). And if it had not been for the advice, troubleshooting and commeraderie (sp?) of this site I would have been lost or spent alot of money needlessly. ( ie. bleeder screw issue) The sense of brotherhood here with the dignity shown on this site is also one of the reasons we live in such a great country. No where else. I appreciate the sense of humor shown here. Some days if I need a good laugh I just have to come here. Cudos to Mackin, Allimax, et.al. It's been a scary year in this world. I feel lucky to live here and enjoy such luxuries as owning my truck. There seems to be dark clouds on the horizon. I pray for peace. I look forward to interacting with all of you this coming year. God bless all of you and your families....Happy New Year!

[ 01-01-2003: Message edited by: MountainMax ]</p>

hoot
01-01-2003, 12:31
Happy New Year MountainMax and everybody else.

I feel the same. It's a great place to talk and share. I pray the coming year will be safe and terror free.

Mike